Friday, November 6, 2009

What Women Want
Well...... I have been out of touch for a while. As many of you know my husband and I have started a new branch of our business - Band Angels. You can learn more on our facebook page, www.facebook.com/bandangels, or the website, www.bandangels.net. There are certainly seasons in life, and the past few months has been Band Angels season!!

So... back to the issue of happiness I wrote about several months ago. Have you seen the Time magazine article on the State of American Women? According to the latest study:

"...as women have gained more freedom, more education and more economic power, they have become less happy."

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on this!! I am currently working on my PhD, and I am fairly certain my research will center around women's happiness. As you read the article, think about things like:
  • What does happiness mean to you?
  • What brings you happiness?
  • What makes you unhappy?
  • Why do you think women in general seem to be more unhappy than ever despite such advances in equality, etc?
Let's start some great conversations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment