Sunday, July 12, 2009

Essentials for Women....... Seriously?????



So I was looking at some old pictures yesterday - I forgot I had this one. My husband and I were in California last July and we went into a pharmacy. As we were walking by the counter this display caught my eye. I asked if I could take a picture - they thought I was a little weird but let me.


Just in case you can't see it all, let me run down the items considered "essential" for women:

  • Tylenol
  • Pain reliever
  • Deep wrinkle serum
  • KY Jelly
  • Aquibeads (another version of KY???)
  • Viactive
  • Monistat (again.... seriously??)
  • Motrin (actually, I admit this one is sort of essential for me!)
OK, one more time..... SERIOUSLY??? What do these people think of women? That we are always in pain, have old wrinkly skin, and... well, it's really hard to write about some of the other underlying messages sent from this cute little display :) I would LOVE to hear what you think about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment